Sunday, August 19, 2012

Life As I Know It The Rap Song

Driving home from work, listening to the radio.  I realized that all rap music is crap now... To illustrate I will write my own rap song, in there style. 
Life As I Know it
Fall off the Mattress, 7am.
Stumble to the bathroom, Charmin.
Getting Ready For Work, Lands' End.
Driving Down the Highway, 60mph.
Talking With Customers, Making That Minimum Wage.
IPhone 4, Messaging the Gang. 
Making Plans, Setting Dates
Pikachu Costumes, SuperHero Fates.
Getting Home, Being All Alone.
Dog Park Walks, 50 Shades Of Freedom.
Get That Cardio, Run That Rage.
Fall on To Bed, It's A Cold Place to Be.
Once Again No Sleep For Me. 
Pop that Pill, Ambien
Wake up tomorrow, Do it all again.

Yes, I know this was horrible, but so is all recent rap music. Not making any valid points and saying random words. 
Damn you Drake.

No comments:

Post a Comment